• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Display your Spider-Man CGC SS Books & Sketches
10 10

1,369 posts in this topic

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! i love how BIG that McKone spidey is! really nice perspective jumping over the title like a park bench!

My thoughts exactly! This one is huge in person, jumping right of the cover! I was really happy when I got it in the mail and seen it with my own eyes since photos don't do it justice. OK... back to cropping more Spidey's :grin:

Edited by SpiderJunkie

I think back in the day they did a sketch opp with him here..am I right?

I wouldn't know :( I registered only 2 month ago. I remember I got this sketch on ebay from a seller who once I signed up here turn out to be a boardie :) Shout-out to Bryan!

Hey Michael! :hi:

Great sketches!!

gonna finally post some stuff in this room before Spider Junkie's popcorn goes stale all of these are cgc'ed i just crop out the grade and stuff so people focus on the art!

Khoi Pham

SINISTER6.jpg

Leinil Yu

SCAN0030-1.jpg

Jimmy Cheung

SCAN0028-2.jpg

Paul Azaceta

SCAN0075.jpg

More to come! these are best in small doses!

gonna finally post some stuff in this room before Spider Junkie's popcorn goes stale all of these are cgc'ed i just crop out the grade and stuff so people focus on the art!

I LOVE THIS JIM CHEUNG! I've seen it some time ago and was wondering who had the privilege to own it. Terrific piece !

homercheung.jpg