• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Display your Spider-Man CGC SS Books & Sketches
10 10

1,369 posts in this topic

Alright how about this one? Any love for J.Scott Campbell ?

img0180up.jpg

It's on the back of ASM 568 sketch cover.

I have looked at this sketch for a while. The top spidey head is fantastic......but we are puzzled by the lower left section. Did he start to draw a different head sketch it almost look like?

It could be his costume also....not really sure.

I guess Spidey just has ripped shoulders ;) The sketch isn't super detailed but I like that about it. Maybe you got that impression since it's a crappy photo, my scanner is no good for slabs :sorry:

Alright how about this one? Any love for J.Scott Campbell ?

img0180up.jpg

It's on the back of ASM 568 sketch cover.

I have looked at this sketch for a while. The top spidey head is fantastic......but we are puzzled by the lower left section. Did he start to draw a different head sketch it almost look like?

It could be his costume also....not really sure.

I guess Spidey just has ripped shoulders ;) The sketch isn't super detailed but I like that about it. Maybe you got that impression since it's a crappy photo, my scanner is no good for slabs :sorry:

not trying to be a diiiiii... but what is that ball suppose to be?.. I mean I like the sketch but,,what,,,well what is that

So what is the trick to getting a JSC sketch? Do i need to send my better looking half over to him to get it or can it happen with a regular mug like mine?

Good looking sketch BTW :)

Edited by sniderwj

Do i need to send my better looking half over to him

Couldn't hurt. ;)

Chespirito I still think it's his shoulder lol;) ...OK OK... Maybe Spidey has a tumor back there (shrug) BTW did you get the Polish ASM's?

NYComic I didn't take that as an offence, I know you're not hatin' buddy :)

Edited by SpiderJunkie