• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Display your Spider-Man CGC SS Books & Sketches
10 10

1,369 posts in this topic

epic!!!! we may hit defcon1 before expected!

and yea Raph, the thread definitely did explode in the last two days, awesome stuff guys!

yesterday before i posted the thread had 600 less views! its a win for spider-men everywhere!

id really love to get Mark Brooks, ive tried emailing but i keep getting the busy response :(

Edited by spideyfan88

Great pieces John! I mean that Black Cat is honestly one of the best I've seen! No humongous - unreal - 5 time operated - 20 pounds weighing boobs (not that I have anything against big busts of course :insane:) her waist and hips look great. Good realistic proportion on that Black Cat and that makes her one of my favorite!

Plus that last Spider-man on the wall is just terrific !

CCI03072011_00003.jpg

CCI11082010_00000.jpg

No scan can do that Kitson watercolor Spidey justice. You cannot truly appreciate how amazing it is, and all the subtle things that Barry did without seeing it live. It honestly is one of the best pieces of comic art that I have ever personally seen.

I do agree with what Sean said. No scan can do it justice. My Kitson is the highlight of my collection, I tried to scan it, but it just doesn't come out right :( I've shown a picture before but here is a different scan (bit better I think):

Kitson.jpg

Great pieces John! I mean that Black Cat is honestly one of the best I've seen! No humongous - unreal - 5 time operated - 20 pounds weighing boobs (not that I have anything against big busts of course :insane:) her waist and hips look great. Good realistic proportion on that Black Cat and that makes her one of my favorite!

Plus that last Spider-man on the wall is just terrific !

CCI03072011_00003.jpg

CCI11082010_00000.jpg

No scan can do that Kitson watercolor Spidey justice. You cannot truly appreciate how amazing it is, and all the subtle things that Barry did without seeing it live. It honestly is one of the best pieces of comic art that I have ever personally seen.

Sean,

I know I own it but will agree that this is the piece that is the best I have.

John

epic!!!! we may hit defcon1 before expected!

and yea Raph, the thread definitely did explode in the last two days, awesome stuff guys!

yesterday before i posted the thread had 600 less views! its a win for spider-men everywhere!

id really love to get Mark Brooks, ive tried emailing but i keep getting the busy response :(

Mark STAYS busy, even at conventions it seems. He knocks out awesome convention sketches but just a handful each time. I need to move him up the list to see if I can get on his sketch list in time to actually get something from him sometime....

Hey Juni,

When are you putting up the good stuff? ;-)

Mike

hahah I already posted a lot of it!

I have to keep some to post tomorrow!

but here I present to you the Bachalo collection!

SCAN0021-1.jpg

SCAN0062.jpg

SCAN0074.jpg

SCAN0067-1.jpg

SCAN0068-1.jpg

DarkAvengers_1_SSBachalo_9-6GGG.jpg

and my new Bachalo grail, recently obtained through a very generous CAF member

SCAN0071.jpg

clearly I'm a HUGE bachalo fan :insane:

Edited by spideyfan88

Sal Buscema

SCAN0069.jpg

Bob Layton:

JuniRajakumarspidey1doom-1.jpg

JG Jones

USM100.jpg

:cloud9:

Arjuna, I think you should start your own megathread.

These are my 3 favorite spidey sketches ever. If they ever need new home I have a nice spot where they can be worshiped on a daily basis. (worship)

Hey Juni,

When are you putting up the good stuff? ;-)

Mike

hahah I already posted a lot of it!

I have to keep some to post tomorrow!

but here I present to you the Bachalo collection!

SCAN0021-1.jpg

SCAN0062.jpg

SCAN0074.jpg

SCAN0067-1.jpg

SCAN0068-1.jpg

DarkAvengers_1_SSBachalo_9-6GGG.jpg

and my new Bachalo grail, recently obtained through a very generous CAF member

SCAN0071.jpg

clearly I'm a HUGE bachalo fan :insane:

:takeit: ALL OF EM FOR MY CAMPBELL :baiting: