• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Slabs Marvel and DC, lots of Neal Adams - THREAD CLOSED

197 posts in this topic

I gotta stop looking at books or I'm going to be dirt poor with a house of slabs
Join the club, spud :banana:

You're lucky that Tec 395 sold, once I get started on that one I aint stopping until this thread hits 10 pages.

Cant agree more also Rahl on some of these PS Adams books. HOM and HOS get a lot of hype as the horror books to own but if you dont take a look at his run on Phantom Stranger youre really missing out. Could say the same thing regarding his work on Superboy and Brave and Bold with most focusing solely on his Bat and GL runs.

What ... no love for Tec 395?

What Mr Teddie means is He loves and honors Tec 395. He would write 10 pages in it honor. He just cannot spell Neal.

I only know Neil.

You're lucky that Tec 395 sold, once I get started on that one I aint stopping until this thread hits 10 pages.

Cant agree more also Rahl on some of these PS Adams books. HOM and HOS get a lot of hype as the horror books to own but if you dont take a look at his run on Phantom Stranger youre really missing out. Could say the same thing regarding his work on Superboy and Brave and Bold with most focusing solely on his Bat and GL runs.

What ... no love for Tec 395?

What Mr Teddie means is He loves and honors Tec 395. He would write 10 pages in it honor. He just cannot spell Neal.

I only know Neil.

(thumbs u

I gotta stop looking at books or I'm going to be dirt poor with a house of slabs

Crack 'em out and they'll fit nicely in a shack. Then you can sell the house and buy more more more!

I built our sun room completely out of cracked slabs :thumbsup:

Crack 'em out and they'll fit nicely in a shack. Then you can sell the house and buy more more more!

Now that's class.

Now that's class.

It looks great off the freeway side of the refridgerator box :banana:

GL 79 $375

gl79.jpg

As per PM :takeit:

Congrats Adam! (thumbs u

Great pick up. (thumbs u

:applause: Real Nice. . .Great Cover!

Is it just my imagination or does it look like he's aiming for his...?

I think GL got him a little Black Canary Action...

:o

GL 79 $375

gl79.jpg

As per PM :takeit:

Congrats Adam! (thumbs u

Great pick up. (thumbs u

:applause: Real Nice. . .Great Cover!

Is it just my imagination or does it look like he's aiming for his...?

I think GL got him a little Black Canary Action...

:o

:roflmao: