• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Conan O'Brien

15 posts in this topic

So, I'm having late lunch at the Steelhead Brewery with Dennis (theshadowknows) and in the middle of our conversation, he says....."Isn't that Conan O'Brien?"

An I look over at the next table, and yup, there he is sitting and eating with some folks. He's sportin a full beard too.

Now its my opinion, that you shouldn't bug somebody while they are eating......no matter how famous they are. So we just looked, went back to our conversation and kept eating. The thing is.......is, I had my slabbed Human Torch #4 (#3) with me and if the opportunity presented itself, I was gonna go over there and show it to him. Maybe he would have come up with a joke or two for his act. But then, these 4 young ladies came in with a baby and went up to him, so he held the baby and let them take pictures. And thats a tuff act to follow......even for a G.A. Human Torch book.

Eugene Oregon is the place. First Roy visited (r1970d) .....then Conan. We are one happenin town.

You missed it Royce..... lol

So, I'm having late lunch at the Steelhead Brewery with Dennis (theshadowknows) and in the middle of our conversation, he says....."Isn't that Conan O'Brien?"

An I look over at the next table, and yup, there he is sitting and eating with some folks. He's sportin a full beard too.

Now its my opinion, that you shouldn't bug somebody while they are eating......no matter how famous they are. So we just looked, went back to our conversation and kept eating. The thing is.......is, I had my slabbed Human Torch #4 (#3) with me and if the opportunity presented itself, I was gonna go over there and show it to him. Maybe he would have come up with a joke or two for his act. But then, these 4 young ladies came in with a baby and went up to him, so he held the baby and let them take pictures. And thats a tuff act to follow......even for a G.A. Human Torch book.

Eugene Oregon is the place. First Roy visited (r1970d) .....then Conan. We are one happenin town.

Roy was in town?Sorry I missed him.Pretty sure I had my phone on :devil:

Conan is at the Hult center for one of his shows.Seemed to be a great guy.

But to be honest it was better seeing Mikes cool book that Conan and of course Mike himself

You know how common babies are? I am sure he would have taken pictures with your Human Torch. It ain't like he'll be doing anything for a while.

Yea, but he might of made jokes about it since its only a 4.5 and then probably used em in his act that night...... :( ............ :acclaim:

Roy was in town?Sorry I missed him.Pretty sure I had my phone on :devil:

Conan is at the Hult center for one of his shows.Seemed to be a great guy.

But to be honest it was better seeing Mikes cool book that Conan and of course Mike himself

Haha....... I bet Conan never owned one of these babies. BTW ....Designer Toast was supposed to meet with us, but opted out to go to his father in laws for some cake..... :baiting:

I would have preferred to see Conan raise Thor's hammer.

You do still keep that in your trunk for traction in the winter , don't ya?

You mean THIS hammer???

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3330606&fpart=1