• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is anyone going to Wizard-Con Anaheim (LA) 4/16 - 4/18

30 posts in this topic

I have never been to this event and usually go to WonderCon, NY WW Con & SDCC. I'll be gone for 6 months and can't make the SDCC this year. I will be moving from California this year and want to try to hit as many west coast cons (good ones that I can before June 2010. Any word on this event?

Most of the best dealers will be in Chicago at C2E2, so I'm going to pass on Anaheim.

Yup. People are saying that C2E2 will be the show to be at this year.

The comic book guest list for Anaheim is utterly crapalicious.

But I'm saddened that Glenn Fabry, Simon Bisley and Bob Burden will be going to Anaheim and not C2E2 :cry:

Just having those three makes this a decent show for sigs.

I'll be there Saturday and since I am spending the night I will probably go for a short time Sunday. I don't know what to expect, but a short trip away from home sounds like a nice break regardless.

Out of the 400 exhibitors, I count 17 comic dealers, and Graham Crackers the only one likely to have Golden Age.

I spoke to Jamie a couple of weeks ago, and he said that he was bringing his GA stock to C2E2.

Out of the 400 exhibitors, I count 17 comic dealers, and Graham Crackers the only one likely to have Golden Age.

I spoke to Jamie a couple of weeks ago, and he said that he was bringing his GA stock to C2E2.

doh! Is a comic-con really a comic-con with no comics? hm

:headbang: Ditto...

Are Mark and West going to Chicago?

I think Brad and some of the front staff are going.

There's no on site grading at C2E2....only WW Philly and WW Chicago this year.

doh! Is a comic-con really a comic-con with no comics? hm

Who needs comic books when you have Dick Blick, Tri-Booking Management, Utilitykilts and Venom energy drinks? hm

wwanaheim-exh.jpg