• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few more Boston Comic Con Pics

24 posts in this topic

Boston Comic Con 2010, more space, more guests = more people!

But I went on my usual late Sunday time slot and it was a beautiful day for a ride up to Boston. No lines, but it was still pretty busy when I arrived. I didn't really buy anything, nothing jumped out at me.

Overall I enjoyed walking around and seeing all of the people having fun.

Sorry I missed you! I wound up there yesterday, too, but after shopping as quick as I could, I literally went running out because my son was overtired and bugging out by the escalators.

Did you talk to Mignola at all? He seemed kind of grumpy or unhappy to be there when I went to his table on Saturday.

Sorry I missed you! I wound up there yesterday, too, but after shopping as quick as I could, I literally went running out because my son was overtired and bugging out by the escalators.

Did you talk to Mignola at all? He seemed kind of grumpy or unhappy to be there when I went to his table on Saturday.

I didn't get to talk to him as he seemed pretty happy when I went by his table because he was leaving at that moment.

Bill Sienkiewicz was talking with the promoters after 5:00 and he was telling them what a great time he had. He told them he would come back any time they wanted him. The only problem he would have in the future is that he is about to move to Los Angeles, but as long as it fit in his schedule he would be back.

A nice shot of CKB and GACollectibles back at Andy's table. I am not a photographer and I don't play one in real life. :tonofbricks:

bcc10.jpg

The Boardie All-Azz Photo.

ckb, GACollectibles, incognito local dealer,Jeff/Hotflips

A nice shot of CKB and GACollectibles back at Andy's table. I am not a photographer and I don't play one in real life. :tonofbricks:

bcc10.jpg

The Boardie All-Azz Photo.

ckb, GACollectibles, incognito local dealer,Jeff/Hotflips

doh! I walked all around multiple times and I never even saw Hotflips? Where were they located???