• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Other than Mycomicshop & Mile High...

26 posts in this topic

I've used BlueGryphon (Via their Fleabay store) a few times. I've always been impressed by their grading and safe shipping, plus their cost (Even with shipping to UK) isn't too bad if you are buying multiple items.

I'm expecting a shipment of The Waking variants and some Grimm Fairy Tales any day now.

My experiance with these guys are the same. They have a great store with some really good stuff. I get the odd things shipped over to the UK and they do a good job at a reasonable price (thumbs u

I've also used Blue Gryphon and liked the service and the books I got. Too bad they don't have a larger inventory.

I've used BlueGryphon (Via their Fleabay store) a few times. I've always been impressed by their grading and safe shipping, plus their cost (Even with shipping to UK) isn't too bad if you are buying multiple items.

I'm expecting a shipment of The Waking variants and some Grimm Fairy Tales any day now.

Just arrived and in hand. All in tip-top condition.

Happy Happy Joy Joy!

Grimm Fairy Tales 11 and 12 (First prints)

Sci Fi and Fantasy Illustrated 1

Waking 1 (A, B and C covers)

Uncanny X-Men 514 Frame Variant (To start my Frame Variant wall display).