• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Other than Mycomicshop & Mile High...

26 posts in this topic

What other sites are good for modern back issues?

I get steady email spam from NewKadia.com. What their recent-moderns selection is like, not sure.

It's .

:signfunny:

Actually after checking it out, he's right it is cr ap

Hate to jump on the bandwagon, but in addition to limited selection Newkadia had the WORST grading of these three companies (would go Mycomic Shop, Mile High, then Newkadia)...if you are getting beat by Mile High on grading, you know it is bad :P

Hate to jump on the bandwagon, but in addition to limited selection Newkadia had the WORST grading of these three companies (would go Mycomic Shop, Mile High, then Newkadia)...if you are getting beat by Mile High on grading, you know it is bad :P

My experience with Newkadia is not quite this bad. In fact, if I wasn't taking a flyer trying to get some 9.6+ books for a John McCrea signing (that never went off BTW) I would have been OK with it. They were advertised as NM and I would have graded most of them as 9.2s although one was pretty messed up.

These guys have the most recent books and I remember from when I used to buy moderns, their copies are gorgeous (at least on new or recent releases)

These guys are great. You'll pay cover price, but books show up looking perfect. I've used them at least a half dozen times over the past year.

What's wrong with ordering from the two in the title?

You're talking dollar books...what do you expect for dollar books? Correct grades?

If they took the time to grade them properly, they'd have to charge more than a dollar.

...oh, I forgot to add this... :whistle:

I've used BlueGryphon (Via their Fleabay store) a few times. I've always been impressed by their grading and safe shipping, plus their cost (Even with shipping to UK) isn't too bad if you are buying multiple items.

I'm expecting a shipment of The Waking variants and some Grimm Fairy Tales any day now.

I've used BlueGryphon (Via their Fleabay store) a few times. I've always been impressed by their grading and safe shipping, plus their cost (Even with shipping to UK) isn't too bad if you are buying multiple items.

I'm expecting a shipment of The Waking variants and some Grimm Fairy Tales any day now.

My experiance with these guys are the same. They have a great store with some really good stuff. I get the odd things shipped over to the UK and they do a good job at a reasonable price (thumbs u