• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone going to the Albany NY Comic Con, April 25

14 posts in this topic

hm a little more than 2 hours away from me. I can't make this but maybe the next. How big is this show? Is there a website?

It's a relatively small local show. The guests are usually pretty good... Sinnott and Trimpe are regulars, but won't be at this show due to the conflict with Pittsburgh.

About a dozen dealers. A decent wall or two, but honestly, not a great selection.

We usually browse around for a while and then oogle each others books over breakfast or lunch. That's usually the best part. :grin:

Would love to go back up to Albany. Did my internship there for college about 12 years ago. If my schedule permits i might make the ride up. Then head to the big house brewery for old times sake, then get a burrito from bombers. Are any of them still open??

Jeff

Would love to go back up to Albany. Did my internship there for college about 12 years ago. If my schedule permits i might make the ride up. Then head to the big house brewery for old times sake, then get a burrito from bombers. Are any of them still open??

Jeff

Let us know if you are coming up, Jeff!

Bombers is still open and they actually have a new location in Schenectady. Not sure about Big House Brewery. There is a "Big Brewery"... wonder if that is the same. ???

i posted on this a while back. ill be there. it was fun last time.

A group of us will be doing lunch at about noon. PM if you want to meet up... I'll give you my cell number.

Hope to see you there!

Steve

Unfortunately, not gonna make it. In all honesty im just too tired to drive up there. Feels like I havent stopped driving for the past two weeks. Hopefully next time ill make it up there,

Jeff