• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALEX ROSS and conventions...

6 posts in this topic

I think he's doing a signing in a Chicago area bookstore in May, but he has no other announced convention appearances this year. It is my understanding that C2E2 is his only convention appearance in 2010.

I think he's doing a signing in a Chicago area bookstore in May, but he has no other announced convention appearances this year. It is my understanding that C2E2 is his only convention appearance in 2010.

Kevin,

What are the chances of getting Alex to sign a book at C2E2 tomorrow? I have a Spidey #600 that he did that I would like to get signed and planned on submitting it tomorrow morning with a bunch of other books for signatures.

Mike

Thanks for the info Kevin.

I e-mailed Alex Ross directly on the site, and asked if he would be appearing else where...

Am I correct in thinking there is no way at all I can get it CGC'd at the Chicago area bookstore in May?

I got me a lovely copy of this to get signed:

f41d.jpg

There is one 8.5 SS (somebody on the forum has it - I don't remember who? and one 9.4 that exists... surprisingly there are no universal 9.8's - just 3 9.6's)

Mine is a 9.4 apparently, but I like to think if ti's a 9.4, then it's got a shot at being a 9.6, but either way, it's a great grade and perfect in my opinion for him to sign.

Plz note Alex Ross will NOT be signing at his Ross OA booth. Because of the expected line ups this weekend at C2E2, Ross will be signing in the Autograph section at the far Southeast corner of the con near where that Chewbacca actor was signing.