• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Very distrubing Al-Quaeda rap video......

8 posts in this topic

It looks as if this is being used to recruit young muslims. I'm usually pretty cool-headed and hard to shock, but this really made me mad. If you're overly-sensitive , click at your own risk. Don't mean to ruin anyone's day. My usual "off-topic" posts are humerous, but I think it's important to be aware of these things and to never forget what's out there. I'm not suggesting that any of you aren't already aware of the dangers, but we all takes things for granted at times, particularly our security. Again, if you're sensitive to these things, I suggest leaving this thread.

http://www.ipnews.planetgac.com/videos/DIRTY-KUFFAR_Hi.wmv

Very disturbing indeed.....

It's curious the video is in English vs. Arabic. I didn't see any overt attempt at recruitment though. At a minimum, it's in very bad taste.

Jim

True

But if your going to try and recruit young people this is one way to use propaganda to do it.

hypocrites, they hate the USA but they embrace the culture!?! confused.gif like i said in the past.....religion is the root of all evil. mad.gifmakepoint.gif893frustrated.gif

Its not religion thats evil... its the way soem people interpret it thats evil

more dancehall reggae than rap but I know what you mean - whole load of propaganda BS to turn people against the US - wonder why they didn't have the guts to show their faces instead of wearing masks;

with their english so good I doubt they were Iraqui. Probably some posers