• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCUD The Disposable Assassin.

3 posts in this topic

Anyone here fans?

I'm thinking about buying the entire collection, but before I do How difficult is it to find The FIRST PRINT of #1?

I figure it was popular if they had to make a second print.

Also Is it a good read? and why was their such a long wait between #20 & #21? (10 years!?)

Anyone here fans?

I'm thinking about buying the entire collection, but before I do How difficult is it to find The FIRST PRINT of #1?

I figure it was popular if they had to make a second print.

Also Is it a good read? and why was their such a long wait between #20 & #21? (10 years!?)

:cloud9:

LOVED IT.

and some info

"The last issue, #20, leaves the series with a cliffhanger. Schrab was growing dissatisfied with the direction the story was taking, and stepped back from the book rather than allow things to get worse.At the same time his career in Hollywood began to pick up, so he shifted focus further away from the book. Since then Scud's publisher, Fireman Press, was dissolved after a falling out between Rob Schrab and a business partner over rights."

I love Scud! The series is a GREAT read. Very vibrant, strange, and funny.

I've got an extra 1st print of #1. PM me (or e-mail me at veronesepk@gmail.com) if you're interested.

In the meantime, here's a link to the original art for the two Scud Covers I own :) :

Scud #9 Cover (Rob Schrab)

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=341898&GSub=53522

scud9cover.jpg

Scud #21 Cover (Ashley Wood)

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=574571&GSub=53522

woodscud21cover.jpg

- Keith