• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NIMOY,Tim Bradstreet ,Tim Sale , Johns, Quesada, Bendis ECCC 9.8 sig series sale

58 posts in this topic

Strangers in Paradise #1 (homage, 1st print variant cover) CGC 9.8 s/s Terry Moore on the front, Jim Lee on the back

Highest s/s and to the best of my knowledge, the ONLY double Lee/Moore s/s on this book

$225

sip1front.jpg

sip1back.jpg

Strangers in Paradise #1 (homage, 1st print variant cover) CGC 9.8 s/s Terry Moore on the front, Jim Lee on the back

Highest s/s and to the best of my knowledge, the ONLY double Lee/Moore s/s on this book

$225

sip1front.jpg

sip1back.jpg

(worship) Beautiful book Rich!

:banana:Chris

$225

sip1front.jpg

sip1back.jpg

STUNNING really. :cool:

A nice almost complete run of Ultimate Marvel Team Up 1-12, signed by Bendis and the various artists that worked on those books including Terry Moore, Bill Sienkiewicz, Matt Wagner, David Mack.

$800 for full set

Shoot me a PM if interested for additional pics.

IMG_5414.jpg

Masters of the Universe #1 CGC 9.8 s/s Michael Zeck

Only 3 cps. in 9.8 blue label

This is the only signature series copy

Only one 9.8 has made it to sale, which was last month.

Selling this s/s 9.8 for $185

mastersoftheuniverse1.jpg

A nice almost complete run of Ultimate Marvel Team Up 1-12, signed by Bendis and the various artists that worked on those books including Terry Moore, Bill Sienkiewicz, Matt Wagner, David Mack.

Shoot me a PM if interested

Not to be annoying or anything, but arent u supposed to have a price for anything listed?

Shoot me a PM if interested

Not to be annoying or anything, but arent u supposed to have a price for anything listed?

Yep.

I'll fix that.

No---but I do have these two bad boys.

Exclusive to the boards for today only.

Star Trek #1 CGC 9.8 white pages, s/s Leonard Nimoy

Perfect centering, tough black cover.

SPOCK, Damnit!

SPOCK!!!!

$595

startrekmarvel.jpg

Star Trek Special #1 CGC 9.8 white pgs, s/s cover artist Bill Sienkiewicz and yes...the Spock man, Leonard Nimoy.

Personal favorite, I don't think I've ever seen another HG copy. My suspicion is the thick spine.

$695

startrekdc.jpg