• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ardian Syaf Art FS Update! (GL Corps, BN: Phantom Stranger, Superman/Batman)

2 posts in this topic

I just received a new shipment of artwork from Ardian Syaf including – Superman/Batman #70 pages, Blackest Night: Phantom Stranger #42 pages and Green Lantern #49 cover. These pages are all pencils with the pencil art being very tight and detailed.

Ardian’s work is growing in popularity and, since signing an exclusive contract with DC, he has been assigned high profile books like Blackest Night: Batman, Superman/Batman and his work will soon be seen on Green Lantern Corps as well as on chapters of the Brightest Day title. I will have pages from Green Lantern Corps and Brightest Day available for sale when those issues hit the stands!

Ardian has also been nominated twice for Hugo Awards, once for his work on the Dresden Files graphic novels and more recently for the 2010 awards for his work on Captain Britain and MI13.

If interested in checking out his work for sale from the above-mentioned books, please visit my comicartshop at - http://www.comicartshop.com/ComicArtShopsByCat.asp?GCat=111

All artwork is shipped flat in a sealable plastic bag between two ½ inch thick sheets of foam core and then securely taped. Purchase or other enquiries (eg. postage costs) about the work for sale can be made to roydster@yahoo.com Payment can be made to my Paypal account – roydster@yahoo.com