• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

8 Longboxes of CHEAP Indys: - Recap Page 50!

534 posts in this topic

Blood Wulf 2 (1 book) - 9.0-9.2ish - Your price: $-1.00 (yes, that's MINUS ONE DOLLAR :news: -$1.00 to dupont2005

Includes issue 2. Take this issue (please) and receive $1.00 credit towards anything else you buy. But it's only good if you buy something. :insane:

Blood Wulf 2 (1 book) - 9.0-9.2ish - Your price: $-1.00 (yes, that's MINUS ONE DOLLAR

Includes issue 2. Take this issue (please) and receive $1.00 credit towards anything else you buy. But it's only good if you buy something. :insane:

BloodWulf.jpg

Frickin hilarious.

Blood Wulf 2 (1 book) - 9.0-9.2ish - Your price: $-1.00 (yes, that's MINUS ONE DOLLAR

Frickin hilarious.

Just goes to show that you can't even pay someone to take those early Image books :P

TMNT :popcorn:

That's a ways off, my man....going A-Z as usual. I do have about 50 of them tho.

I'll check back in an hour. :)

Body Count Lot (5 books) - 7.0ish - Your price: $2.50 :news:SOLD to dupont2005

Includes the following issues:

Body Count (Aircel): 1-4

Body Count (Image): 1

Aircel: the epitome of the 80's indy explosion. Not sure if the Image title is related, likely not, but here it is anyhow :insane:

BodyCount.jpg

Brigade Lot (2 books) - 9.2ish - Your price: $-1.00 That's right. Minus One Dollar

Includes issues 1-2. OMFG I hate Rob Liefeld's art. Please take these. Again, I'll give you a dollar credit if you buy something else and take these off my hands.

Brigade.jpg

Buffy Lot #1 (15 books) - 9.0ish Avg - Your price: $17.00

Includes the following issues: Buffy The Vampire Slayer 2-3, 5-6, 8-10, 11 (x2 different covers), 12-17

takeit.gif

SOLD! Nice pickup, figured those wouldn't last long :)

Bulb Lot (2 books) - 9.0ish Avg - Your price: $.50 :news:SOLD to dupont2005

I have no clue what this is, but you can have two of them for two bits a piece. They would look totally awesome pinned onto your ceiling next to the Heather Thomas poster.

Bulb.jpg