• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS Porfolios & other oddball stuff

36 posts in this topic

Tales from the Crypt Portfolio

Published by Russ Cochran in 1979

Includes 30 full cover Cover plates

(on backside of each plate is what was on the inside front cover when published by EC)

$50.00

100_1695.jpg

This is just too sweet to pass up :cloud9:

:takeit:

With those EC plates, did they come with a note explaining that the printer/publising messed up in edit so they had 1000's of extra cover plates for the hardbound copies Russ sold. It could have been just MAD that that happened with but I always thought that was a great story and decent recovery method to sell these as prints.

Ed

Can't imagine those Rocketeer cards lasting too long. Nice cheesecake.

Yeah, it's almost more a "Betty" postcard set than "Rocketeer".

Didn't see any note with the EC Portfolio, but I could have overlooked it. I'd check but it's already on it's way to Gary.

Marvel Universe Poster

4" by 4" Huge Poster!!

Original Edition published in 1987 at $14.95. There is a reprint published in 1988 & in 1992 they reissued at half the size (20"x20") at higher retail prices. This comes with the original shipping tube with the label showing release date & price. In all honesty, I'm not sure if there is any way to tell the difference between the '88 & '87 version without the original tube & label.

This is the only 1987 verified version I have seen tracking on ebay on & off over the years.

Tough poster to find

This is a stock photo pulled from ebay to show image. I couldn't get a good shot with my crappy camera. If there is interest & an actual photo is needed, I can try again.

$100.00

MarvelUniverseposter.jpg

Rocketeer Postcard set 2 by Dave Stevens

Published by Pacific Comics 1984

Includes original plastic bag that cards came in

$12.00

100_1713.jpg

:takeit:

But can you just ship it Priority Mail Flat rate since they're post card size (not oversized)?

No problem at all (thumbs u . I'll pm you with details later tonight.