• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All-Select #1 Unslabbed 8.0 (EP)

36 posts in this topic

This is one of my 3 earliest comics grails... I've wanted one since I first saw the cover. This copy came to me by sheer luck and timing. I will probably never be able to afford to buy another copy this nice, but, I can't afford to keep it at this time, either.

All-Select Comics #1, CGC graded 8.0, restored Extensive (P)... unslabbed, read once, and mylar'd.

Restoration includes: color touch, pieces added, tear seals, cover cleaned, reinforced...

pages a nice, supple Cream-to-Off-White...

Asking 3500.00, shipped, double boxed and insured. CGC label included with comic.

All-Select01c.jpg

AllSelectComics01.jpg

All-Select01b.jpg

There's a blue label VG- 3.5 on eBay for 3300.00, or a restored 8.5 for 4400.00, but it has a white stripe from a factroy miscut across the top of the book... just an FYI on your other current options for this book :D

There's a blue label VG- 3.5 on eBay for 3300.00, or a restored 8.5 for 4400.00, but it has a white stripe from a factroy miscut across the top of the book... just an FYI on your other current options for this book :D
or you can just buy Cimm's copy :grin: