• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C2E2 Booty...Cursed Pirate Girl, Crossed, RASL, BN #8 RRPs LAST CALL

84 posts in this topic

Back from C2E2 this morning (2 AM) with lots of goodies...

as always, :takeit: rules, PM me with questions. Shipping is additional, scans coming later this eve.

Stay tuned throughout the day!

JJ

I am going to be listing just a few more things (not a lot of exclusives or items worth buying, even though it was a great show)...

Including:

Blackest Night #8 RRP raw (should hit 9.8, I have several copies)

Pre-sale of Blackest Night #8 RRP in SS 9.8 signed by Johns, Mahnke, Alamy (yes, I would say that out of the amount I subbed, I will have more than 1 9.8)

Models Inc #1 Book Market Variant (don't ask, it has Iron Man and some guy from Bravo on the cover?)

Crossed Hardcover signed by Ennis and Burrows

limited to 750 copies to C2E2

Cursed Pirate Girl (aka Anthony) #1

try finding a first print...

What do I win if I do?

you can live another day knowing you did...

Hey Jason! BTW, Shortstack, top 5 board members ever in the JJ handbook. My son Hunter is a big Hellboy fan and I was telling the story to Jas about how Hunter asked me what comic I was reading. I replied Brightest Day #0. He told me " if it isnt Hellboy, I'm not interested..."

Jason went out and bought Hunter a 10'" figure that is just awesome. I told Mignola the story also and he thought it was pretty cool, so he did a nice sketch for Hunter (that kid makes out like a bandit...)

:popcorn: how was the Challengers event??

One of the best if not the best in store signing I have been too. The guys at Challengers are going to make a mark on the retailer side of things big time. Could not be nicer, were awesome to their customers and had ummm refreshments for everyone, so cool...

Doug and Christian sketched for hours...a lot of people walked away very happy!

Hunter is a mini-dork

When Uncle Greggy decides to send him his extra Romance books things might change in your eyes :whee:

:blush:

:popcorn: how was the Challengers event??

One of the best if not the best in store signing I have been too. The guys at Challengers are going to make a mark on the retailer side of things big time. Could not be nicer, were awesome to their customers and had ummm refreshments for everyone, so cool...

Doug and Christian sketched for hours...a lot of people walked away very happy!

Challengers sketch:

utf-8BSU1HMDA1MzktMjAxMDA0MTUtMjIyN.jpg