• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Since everyone else is doing it... C2E2 awesome sales thread. - CLOSED!

60 posts in this topic

Pre-Sale:

S.H.I.E.L.D 1 Convention Partial Sketch Cover CGC 9.8 $400. (Only one available)

The story of these partial Sketch covers is that they get handed out during convention panels or for purchasing special subscriptions. These things are usually a pain in the butt to get in high grade. It took me almost 2 years to get X-Men Legacy 211.

I noticed this book on Friday at the Marvel booth in front of some creators and then it disappeared. I went to all the panels and it never surfaced.

At the end of Sunday night on my way out the door I saw a Marvel rep I spoke with earlier at the con and I asked him about these "Partial Sketch" covers in general and how they give them out.... And he confirmed the panel thing but it's usually hit or miss. I mentioned I saw the S.H.I.E.L.D one and he asked me if I wanted one. Hell yeah I said, and he returned with three copies. :o

These are fresh clean copies, I never saw them anywhere else.

I've been getting a bunch of PMs on these so just a quick update.

All of these Grimm Fairy Tales books are on hold pending 9.8 grades:

Escape From Wonderland 6 Fantastic Realms Exclusive

Escape From Wonderland 6 Fantastic Realms Exclusive "Naughty" Variant

Escape From Wonderland 6 C2E2 Exclusive Home & C2E2 Exclusive "Orange" alternate jersey cover (3 sets)

Grimm Fairy tales 46 C2E2 Exclusive "Chicago Gangster" (3 copies)

Escape From Wonderland 6 C2E2 Exclusive Home & C2E2 Exclusive "Orange" alternate jersey cover (3 sets)

I have been waiting patiently for you to post the books with prices :o

Sorry, I hadn't even unpacked these all and I was getting PMs left and right asking if I had grabbed any of them after I posted the image of the Fantastic Realms Exclusives. My only regret is I didn't pick up more the first day. I blew my cash real quick picking up for other local people here in L.A. I'm sure Shortstack can chime in on this. :baiting:

I haven't even quoted prices on any of them, just placeholders if the books come back 9.8 or higher. Sorry. :(

lol funny story... I'm a BeachBum sales thread regular and I use his 9.8 service... I'm meeting Dre for the first time at C2E2... it's about 1:30 in the afternoon Friday, I've just walked into the con standing at the CGC booth, and up walks this tall guy who says "Jason!!! Where's my money? I'm spent."

lol I should say, I've never had a better time hanging out with someone I met that way :baiting:

Closing this thread in the AM. PM me if you are interested in anything.

What's left:

Raw:

Black Widow 1 C2E2 Convention Partial Sketch Variant $50

Cursed Pirate Girl 1, First Print! No Logo Error Variant (printed without embossing) - One of only 5 in the world! Signed by Jeremy Bastian (All 5 are signed by Jeremy) $400

Pre-sales (in on 9.8 Pre-screens):

Blackest Night 8 RRP CGC 9.8 $225 (3 available)

X-Men: Second Coming 1 RRP - Finch Sketch cover CGC 9.8 $250 (2 available)

S.H.I.E.L.D 1 Convention Partial Sketch Cover CGC 9.8 $400. (Only one available)

9.8 Slabs:

Green Lantern 52 CGC 9.8 - Sinestro White Lantern Cover $35

Green Lantern 52 Variant Cover CGC 9.8 - Sinestro White Lantern Cover $55

Millar And McNiven's Nemesis 1 - Leinil Yu Variant CGC 9.8 $75

Choker 1 First Print CGC 9.8 $45

Choker 1 Second Printing CGC 9.8 $45

Choker 2 CGC 9.8 $35

Green Hornet 1 Emerald city Comicon Variant CGC 9.8 $45

Sorry, I hadn't even unpacked these all and I was getting PMs left and right asking if I had grabbed any of them after I posted the image of the Fantastic Realms Exclusives. My only regret is I didn't pick up more the first day. I blew my cash real quick picking up for other local people here in L.A. I'm sure Shortstack can chime in on this. :baiting:

I haven't even quoted prices on any of them, just placeholders if the books come back 9.8 or higher. Sorry. :(

Dre - no problem (thumbs u - when you got a hot item in demand, I am sure you get lots of offers - glad your sale went well