• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's C2E2 (with pics)

103 posts in this topic

Spider Woman....

C2E2day2014.jpg

....................................................................................................................................................... :o

Cute face (from what we can see anyway) but obviously needs to ditch about 25 pounds. What I'm wondering more is how she can even see through the mask...there are no eyeholes nor an obvious two-way mirror. ???

She's just fine, thank you.

She's just fine, thank you.

I'd hit it, but when you choose to wear skintight clothes--particularly a superhero costume--you're putting it all out there on display! You know her?

Guys -- obviously some people are very uncomfortable about making jokes about weight, even if I perceive them as harmless and not mean spirited, I want to respect those who do take offense, so let's just drop it and leave it.

I think they raise a fair point, and I'd rather we be overly sensitive rather than offensive.

Guys -- obviously some people are very uncomfortable about making jokes about weight, even if I perceive them as harmless and not mean spirited, I want to respect those who do take offense, so let's just drop it and leave it.

I didn't read what you wrote as you edited before I got here so I wasn't referring to your comments, nor was I cracking wise about weight, just commenting on it. Nobody puts on spandex and doesn't know if they're overweight, which as someone else stated, is fine and shows they're happy with themselves, which takes a lot of courage to do. :applause:

Great Report Brian.

The show in my opinion was an B- with the opportunity to be a A- in a couple of the years.

The show will never be on par with San Diego or Reed's other New York Comic Con, but none the less it should improve every year.

As for the fat jokes, well maybe some of these people should hit the trendmill before putting on their costume. ;)

John

Great Report Brian.

The show in my opinion was an B- with the opportunity to be a A- in a couple of the years.

The show will never be on par with San Diego or Reed's other New York Comic Con, but none the less it should improve every year.

As for the fat jokes, well maybe some of these people should hit the trendmill before putting on their costume. ;)

John

Tellin it like it is

Hell the show wasn't even WWChicago, which to me is still my favourite show of the year.

Jim

OH LORDY, THERE'S ANOTHER ONE. doh!

:baiting: I am actually being nice about it.

I told all my boardie friends at the show I want to start an on going thread called:

Comic Convention Costume Disgrace Thread.

A lot of these of people must not have a mirror cause seeing a obese Hawkeye or Princess Lia is pretty :sick: to look at.

at least this one doesn't use real words.

:baiting: I am actually being nice about it.

I told all my boardie friends at the show I want to start an on going thread called:

Comic Convention Costume Disgrace Thread.

A lot of these of people must not have a mirror cause seeing a obese Hawkeye or Princess Lia is pretty :sick: to look at.

No kidding :sick: :sick:

Storms and I Sunday morning did discuss with the one of the Managers of Reed's Promotions about what can be improved about the show going forward.

He was very open minded and took a lot of notes so its a great sign that the company seems to care about constantly improving the show to make dealers retention and sales improvements a main priority for the next show. (thumbs u

Guys -- obviously some people are very uncomfortable about making jokes about weight

What he said...and to whoever said I was "too skinny"...

dealers retention

I hate when I go on a long trip to a convention and get irregular.

It is great to know that Bob Storms, John and the folks at Reed are involved in discussions about our "retention".

Thanks John (thumbs u