• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

April 24 Woburn, MA Comic Show!

27 posts in this topic

A public service announcement:

Come check out the monthly Woburn Warehouse Comic Show on Saturday April 24th for 9am-2pm. Admission is free!

Chuck Rozanski shops here, why not you!

Wonderful Woburn Warehouse Show

PAST Dealers have included, Ron Johnson (2), Francis Hughes (2), Expert Comics (1), Rubber Chicken (2), GA Collectables (2), Bop City Comics (1) , Larry's Comics (4), Chris' Enterprises (2), Rich of Acme Comics (1) , Web Head (2), Comically Speaking (4), Mad Tyler Comics (1), Comic FansComics (1), Greg Moutafis (1) , Neils DVD's & CD's (2), Finar Comics (2) , Fantasy Comics (2), Frank Scrima (2), Mike Mitchell Zombie Boy! (1) and more!!

FREE ADMISSION!

COME BRING YOUR COMICS, TOYS CD's &DVD's to sell or trade!

Directions and Future Dates Click Here!

Woot!

Jon, you should stop by! It's a great small show! No fuss or hassle..just walk in, check out comics, hang out, and leave.

You mean no 2 hour wait in line? hm

The best thing is it's one morning my girlfriend and I have off together. So we can go there in the morning, and then I can drop her off at work one exit away. Perfect.

Ya that 2 hour wait was brutal. You should of introduced yourself to us in line. Would of been nice to chat. The guy we were talking to was talking about new ghostbusters comics he's been reading. lol Then my buddy Mt1000 (Matt) showed up so he joined us in line to save the day. You could of cut the line as well! lol

All sarcasm aside, I'm going to try to make one of these shows. Shooting for July

Perfect, picked the one I won't be at!

And the one we won't be at as well. We rented a beach house in York beach Maine for a week in July.

All sarcasm aside, I'm going to try to make one of these shows. Shooting for July

And the one we won't be at as well. We rented a beach house in York beach Maine for a week in July.

What a coincidence, that's where I'll be. Are you stalking me? hm

(actually I'll be in San Diego)

Maybe I'll try the August one then. Can't do June. I'll be away that weekend and I won't have any money for the May show. :(

Really??!? Maybe I'll be able to set up there in July.... :baiting:

Jon, you should stop by! It's a great small show! No fuss or hassle..just walk in, check out comics, hang out, and leave.

The best thing is it's one morning my girlfriend and I have off together. So we can go there in the morning, and then I can drop her off at work one exit away. Perfect.

Ya that 2 hour wait was brutal. You should of introduced yourself to us in line. Would of been nice to chat. The guy we were talking to was talking about new ghostbusters comics he's been reading. lol Then my buddy Mt1000 (Matt) showed up so he joined us in line to save the day. You could of cut the line as well! lol

Hey ill go with u guys Sat. BTW call me when u get a minute

Hey ill go with u guys Sat. BTW call me when u get a minute

Ya I tried that too...he won't even answer my calls...but that may be because he is talking to you hm

I haven't bathed since Wednesday, and don't plan to until after the show! YES!

I've given this much thought and if smelling bad will clear space in front of a table, I just might do it. It would be nice to browse boxes in peace.

I've given this much thought and if smelling bad will clear space in front of a table, I just might do it. It would be nice to browse boxes in peace.

I don't think I could ever wait that long to shower, but I might just think about it...maybe weirdos will stop looking at me like they want me to move..not realizing that I am ACTUALLY looking for books! lol

I don't think I could ever wait that long to shower, but I might just think about it...maybe weirdos will stop looking at me like they want me to move..not realizing that I am ACTUALLY looking for books! lol

Hey woman get outa my way im trying to buy comics