• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Dracula 10 - RE-CAP Page 19

250 posts in this topic

Description: Strange Tales #107 Subby vs the Torch GD $12

:takeit:

^^

Thank you! This is an ultra cool book, a classic. Not in great condition, but certainly worth a lot more than the asking price. I commend you on your collecting saavy, your obvious good taste and for knowing a bargain when you see it! I had received a PM while I was sleeping about this book. It wasn't going to last long.

Coming up: Some nice Marvel Team-up vol. 1 books at nice prices!

While we have an interlude, let me say if you see something you like and are hesitant to buy because you feel the price is a little too high, make me an offer. He who asks, receives.

I should say my grading and pricing are good and you can check my kudos, and prices have been slashed compared to OSPG. Buy with confidence is what I'm saying. I have a satisfaction guarantee that I stand behind. No hassles. Just happy.

Description: Journey into mystery #121 nice tight copy multiple spince ticks FN+ $15

Hulk Annual #5 VF-ish rear cover color transfer from some comic it was on top of at some point in its life. $8

:takeit:

^^

Thank you sir!

Marvel Team-Up #2 VF+ish. General light wear overall. No major defects. Beautiful copy. $80

Note: The color flecks seen in the logo are part of the printing process where, when red was printed over yellow, a bubble or some other issue with the red plate occured causing yellow to show through. This is common.

96846.jpg.39b9ae57c27d4a6a1333aee443a02abb.jpg

96847.jpg.c14887d486cb64969b24efc3653ee719.jpg

Marvel Team-Up #5 FN/VF An accumulation of wear and defects reduce this to the grade given. Mostly creases and a dinged corner. Nice book with Gil Kane art as is the case with most of these early MTUs. His art makes these a great read. Classic stuff. $10

96852.jpg.88bffe5b3b4cee0522f9c5529c0bfbb7.jpg

96853.jpg.bb4d01ddc1d8c6f7f038b65ac83725a2.jpg