• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Dracula 10 - RE-CAP Page 19

250 posts in this topic

Okay, it's been suggested that my grades aren't accurate and my prices are too high. If you feel this is the case, please do the following:

Take a long walk... just kidding!

I haven't heard complaints from those who have purchased from me. But there is a satisfaction gaurantee. Aside from that, make me an offer or state your grievance. I'm easy to deal with. We will work it out. I've got nothing better to do so having a conversation about grades and pricing would be great.

Thanks for looking!

Okay looks like the poll is pointing towards Famous Funnies! Here's #87. Sports a rare non-funny cover and an early super hero Invisible Scarrlet O'Neil. Rare book in nice condition. This book is tight and flat. Great Price.

:takeit: Another Harry G. Peter cover that I need!

Okay looks like the poll is pointing towards Famous Funnies! Here's #87. Sports a rare non-funny cover and an early super hero Invisible Scarrlet O'Neil. Rare book in nice condition. This book is tight and flat. Great Price.

:takeit: Another Harry G. Peter cover that I need!

^^

Thank you!