• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComiCONN - May 15 2010. North Haven CT

49 posts in this topic

I was there but too grouchy to say hello.

Still cheesed about it. :mad:

I'll say hi when I make it to a wooo-burn show in a few months.

You should come this saturday and pick up some books. it will save on shipping. :baiting:

I was there but too grouchy to say hello.

Still cheesed about it. :mad:

I'll say hi when I make it to a wooo-burn show in a few months.

You should come this saturday and pick up some books. it will save on shipping. :baiting:

You get those other ones processed yet?

I wish I could make it this Saturday :(

Well, I didn't make it in part that I thought the show was on Sunday! lol

Wouldn't have been able to go anyhow as I work on Saturdays... though not for much longer :grin: Glad to hear it went well--I'll have to try and make it next time. I was telling Andrew that I think Cliff is having one more show before summer weekend after next. Anyone else planning to go? I'll probably be there with the stroller since he had fun the last time we went.

I was telling Andrew that I think Cliff is having one more show before summer weekend after next. Anyone else planning to go? I'll probably be there with the stroller since he had fun the last time we went.

hm not on his site yet. Yeah, I might stop by. I brought my daughter to the North Haven show. Other than being a little intimidated by the crowd she did just fine.

Another East Windsor show 6/27/10

I was telling Andrew that I think Cliff is having one more show before summer weekend after next. Anyone else planning to go? I'll probably be there with the stroller since he had fun the last time we went.

hm not on his site yet. Yeah, I might stop by. I brought my daughter to the North Haven show. Other than being a little intimidated by the crowd she did just fine.

Another East Windsor show 6/27/10

I'll be gone for the summer :sorry: