• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you could have 1 super power what would it be?

123 posts in this topic

The ability to be anywhere I want instantly. Be a great way to save money on traveling.

Hmm teleportation.

You and Hockey&comicsguy make a good point.

I was thinking flying as a means of getting somewhere faster but teleportation sounds really great too.

:cool:

That's whats so great about "Semi God-like power" I need to be someplace I'm already there! Two places at once? done! the ability to make money out of thin air? Bah I say! Why do that when I can make GOLD? I could rule the world BWHA-HA-HA! :devil:

Dark Phoenix powers :devil: I think the most practicable power would be Magneto's. How I wish I had it when someone was driving slowly in front of me, so I could floor their gas pedal and get them to moooove :banana:

I would have healing factor as my super power :cool:

WOW! Thats a suprise :roflmao:

I would of picked bone claws,but I think the healing factor would be more useful :whee:

Yes so you can insert bone claws (like in the original Wolverine mythology - not the new one)

As a kid in class we did this (that was eons ago)

One kid said he would pick "Being a Billionaire" as his super power - like Batman

Our teacher aid said you can't pick that it does not count.

My teacher said to him "Oh yes he can, with a Billion $ you can do anything include picking a dumb super power and no one would care"

:roflmao:

One kid said he would pick "Being a Billionaire" as his super power - like Batman

My teacher said to him "Oh yes he can, with a Billion $ you can do anything include picking a dumb super power and no one would care"

Smart kid lol

Smart kid lol

lol

Jedi Mind Control. Think of the uses besides "These are not the droids you seek":

"You want to fold that full house."

"You want me to have the Playboy mansion and you to move out".

"You want to pick me up Starbucks Chai Latte"