• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Comics Presents #26 CGC 9.8 SS Perez/Wolfman/Starlin 1st New Teen Titans!

16 posts in this topic

Tonight I am offering this just back from CGC book featuring the first appearance of the New Teen Titans by George Perez & Marv Wolfman.

Unconditional I'll take it via thread or PM, timestamp rules. Payment due within seven days.

DC Comics Presents #26 CGC 9.8 SS Perez/Wolfman/Starlin

This book has been pressed.

$275 plus $8 US shipping, PM for foreign shipping quote.

dcpresents26-2001.jpg

I'd love to have this, but no one has posted a "WTB" for a kidney.

:takeit: per Xrays, deep tissue scans, confirmation the alcohol treatment paid off, and final transplant - including one-year confirmation of successful acceptance.

I'd love to have this, but no one has posted a "WTB" for a kidney.

:takeit: per Xrays, deep tissue scans, confirmation the alcohol treatment paid off, and final transplant - including one-year confirmation of successful acceptance.

X-rays on the way, it has been treated with alcohol regularly. I can't guarantee anything for a year. These things are touch and go......

Considering this is a $220+ book with no sigs and a $300+ book with 1-2 sigs, this seems really reasonable.

I didn't think you were complaining. I was just thinking aloud because I just sold a 9.8 for about $220+ on Comiclink.

Tonight I am offering this just back from CGC book featuring the first appearance of the New Teen Titans by George Perez & Marv Wolfman.

Unconditional I'll take it via thread or PM, timestamp rules. Payment due within seven days.

dcpresents26-2001.jpg

:takeit:

:takeit:

(thumbs u Thanks!