• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

10 posts in this topic

One big lot sale tonight.

First :takeit: in thread wins.

Shipping is included in price for US Residents. - Shipped by Priority Mail (Canada residents please inquire!)

Amazing Spider-Man #95, #96, #97, #98, #99, #100 all in lower grade.

Grades: All grades listed are the conditions they were sold to me as.

No Restoration on any of these.

#95 is GD/VG

#96 is GD/VG

#97 is VG

#98 is VG

#99 is GD Cover Detached!

#100 is GD-

Asking $75 Shipped for the lot.

Guide for this whole lot is a value of about $90 and I am asking $75 shipped, shipping will run me about $10 so you are really only paying $65 or 2/3's of guide on this! You save 1/3 off guide about!

IMG_1302-1.jpg

IMG_1303.jpg

There will not be any price drops on this lot, I have priced it for under my cost. :cool:

Hey guys,

Really surprised these spidey's did not fly out the door! hm

ASM 97 and 98 are $40 (combined value) alone by the guide, so 2 issues here are worth over 50% of my asking for the whole lot. And the lot is for 6 issues! I think its a great buy!

A little for info on grades:

#95 was graded GD/VG by a dealer so that is a 3.0

#96 was graded GD/VG so that is a 3.0

#97, #98 I bought from milehighcomics and just received an overall grade of "VG" but I think they look every bit as good as a possible 4.5 grade on the two.

#99 is GD so 2.0 - looks much higher but cover is detached.

#100 was graded a GD- so 1.8 but looks a lot better than a 1.8

Again only $75 (below my cost) shipped by USPS Priority Mail for these 6 great issues!

If anyone is interested in spliting the books up or buying only a few of the books versus all 6, please PM me. ;)

Otherwise I am going to be closing the thread at 11EST. Thanks.

:foryou:

Great books... might just be that a lot of folks have 'em already. I'd like to upgrade my copies of the drug trilogy, one of these days...

:hi:

Yes, probably true. Guess it leaves me some more books to read again, no complaints here. :grin:

The drug trilogy is a wild read!