• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed SOLD

12 posts in this topic

Got to raise some cash to finish paying off my Cap #3 and have some left over to go after another GA Cap that I have my eye on. So I thought I would unload a couple of low grades Caps to achieve my goal.

I accept paypal. Priorty Shiping is Free to the United States of America ONLY. Foriegn buyers will have to pay exact cost.

Pretty firm on the prices but I will entertain reasonable offers. However, 1st :takeit: rules the board

Also if you are on my ignore list don't bother cause I will not sell to you

Now for the books

Captain America Comics #14 CGC 1.8 (Looks nicer)WAS $500.00 :news: NOW $420.00 SOLD

captain14.jpg

cap14.jpg

Captain America Comics #28 Unrestored Raw. The main flaw that keeps this book in low grade is a spine split bottom to top . You can not tell it when its in a bag and board from the scan but none the less it is there. Also the book has 4 small peices of clear scotch tape on the inside spine and 3 on outside spine that reattaches the cover LT - pages :news: SOLD for $400.00

captain28.jpg

Captain America Comics #52 CGC 3.0 Atomic Bomb cover WAS $400.00 :news: NOW $310 SOLD

captain52.jpg