• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dishonest stuff going on in the Board Only Sales Area Forum...Sad.
5 5

1,781 posts in this topic

Seriously, how much airbrushing do you think they do on her bum alone?

Some girls are just built that way.

I completely agree..but not her lol

Listen, you can keep saying it, but it simply isn't true. She's a freak:

Well Lou and I disagree with the 20" waist....but she's pretty curvy.

I've been told his DR.FRANKENSTEIN'S ebay Id is silversurpher

Watch for future Id name changes (like Phigam did after it was posted here)

Make your own decisions as to whether you want to buy or sell from Frank.

Please return to your regularly scheduled Babe Test Thread...

WOW!!! I almost bought something from him on ebay not long ago and got a total run around when i questioned some specifics about the book...FIGURES! doh!

I had no clue that was him.

a couple of random points

we all know grading is subjective, it is just a number, afterall..if indeed the back cover has been cleaned, and maybe even pressed again, it "could" be a 9.2, right (at least in some folks eyes, folks know I can't grade worth a squat over a 9.0 lol )

and, unfortunately, not everyone believes in disclosing pressing, to them, it is what it is and supposedly is not a big deal, so if they don't believe in disclosing it, to them, there is nothing wrong (now, if someone asked them if it was pressed, and they denied it, then I think we have problem ethically)... would be nice if folks do, but there is no way to force it, so one should ask if they are worried about it, right?

so one camp would consider this "dishonest" but the other side of the lake is probably perfectly ok with it (shrug) ...

That said, Rick, you have to admit, this scenario would never occur in one of your sales threads.

agreed; he'd never have gone as low as 9.2.

a couple of random points

we all know grading is subjective, it is just a number, afterall..if indeed the back cover has been cleaned, and maybe even pressed again, it "could" be a 9.2, right (at least in some folks eyes, folks know I can't grade worth a squat over a 9.0 lol )

and, unfortunately, not everyone believes in disclosing pressing, to them, it is what it is and supposedly is not a big deal, so if they don't believe in disclosing it, to them, there is nothing wrong (now, if someone asked them if it was pressed, and they denied it, then I think we have problem ethically)... would be nice if folks do, but there is no way to force it, so one should ask if they are worried about it, right?

so one camp would consider this "dishonest" but the other side of the lake is probably perfectly ok with it (shrug) ...

That said, Rick, you have to admit, this scenario would never occur in one of your sales threads.

agreed; he'd never have gone as low as 9.2.

:roflmao: PARKER!

This before and after of Britney Spears gives an idea of what an airbrush can do.

97112.jpg.f2417142b301e0df2a1b62b4366748ae.jpg

97113.jpg.accf0425f359b625be3c4a6256f4c0b5.jpg

Dude, I used to do airbrushing for a...major rock and roll magazine... hm and it would stun you at what is done to cover up imperfections. Hell it's like digital plastic surgery.

I did a job on Fergie once that was incredible. That's one skanky ho before she's airbrushed. doh!

This before and after of Britney Spears gives an idea of what an airbrush can do.

God help me......I'd still nail it

Dude, I used to do airbrushing for a...major rock and roll magazine... hm and it would stun you at what is done to cover up imperfections. Hell it's like digital plastic surgery.

I did a job on Fergie once that was incredible. That's one skanky ho before she's airbrushed. doh!

I believe I'd still have to hit it.