• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Argosy (1965) and 1st Overstreet Price Guide (1970)

28 posts in this topic

Now that the books have sold, I've got to wonder how many copies of that 1965 Price Guide were sold. $5 was a lot of money back in 1965...

I had the same thought... $5 cover?? That seems excessively optimistic. And how many comic values were even breaking double or triple digits in 1965?

Gator, would love to see a photo or two of the insides when time allows... :cool:

Any idea what the print run was on the Argosy? And as far as the Overstreets, seems like the hardcover 2 and 3 are next to impossible. I always heard about 50 to 100 of them were printed.....can anyone corroborate this?

Any idea what the print run was on the Argosy? And as far as the Overstreets, seems like the hardcover 2 and 3 are next to impossible. I always heard about 50 to 100 of them were printed.....can anyone corroborate this?
ponseti had a hardcover set...100 would seem "reasonable"