• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Speedball #1 Club

10 posts in this topic

Not #1 but they didn't even bother to point out it is the first appearance of Leaper Logan! An oversight that haunts them to this day I am sure!

The Sticker got the same treatment as well. Cgc needs to get off of their high-horse! :insane:
I think you are kidding around, but... you can request notes on the labels upon submission. (thumbs u

Not #1 but they didn't even bother to point out it is the first appearance of Leaper Logan! An oversight that haunts them to this day I am sure!

The Sticker got the same treatment as well. Cgc needs to get off of their high-horse! :insane:
I think you are kidding around, but... you can request notes on the labels upon submission. (thumbs u

I was kind of kidding around but that is good to know. I might just have to try and get another one with those details.

Thanks!