• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

He's got radioactive blood

30 posts in this topic

Maybe it's a bit too high for readers. How about $425.00 and the Adventure 283 goes with.

Returner, on average, I don't think the pricing is out of line for these books. Sure, some aren't exactly $10 books but then others would certainly go for a little more so it evens out. I know if I tallied up my individual prices paid for these issues, I'd probably say that you're right in the ballpark.

Give it some time and if there is a low grade ASM collector out there (and there ARE) who is looking for a bulk deal on these, this lot will go. Heck, if you were local, I'd say bring to our next show and watch 'em fly!

Maybe it's a bit too high for readers. How about $425.00 and the Adventure 283 goes with.

Returner, on average, I don't think the pricing is out of line for these books. Sure, some aren't exactly $10 books but then others would certainly go for a little more so it evens out. I know if I tallied up my individual prices paid for these issues, I'd probably say that you're right in the ballpark.

Give it some time and if there is a low grade ASM collector out there (and there ARE) who is looking for a bulk deal on these, this lot will go. Heck, if you were local, I'd say bring to our next show and watch 'em fly!

+1 Very good price for someone to pick up a bunch of Spideys

Thanks for the input and advice guys. Sorry I was out for a bit. If I figure out shipping costs with Kain, then he is going to get the lot. So for now, books on hold.

If he decides against them and you got no problem shipping them in the good ole USA then takeit.gif

Thanks for the input and advice guys. Sorry I was out for a bit. If I figure out shipping costs with Kain, then he is going to get the lot. So for now, books on hold.

If he decides against them and you got no problem shipping them in the good ole USA then takeit.gif

I'll keep you updated. I just want to make sure he gets them safely and we can agree on a shipping price to do that. I've never shipped up there before.

I'll keep you updated. I just want to make sure he gets them safely and we can agree on a shipping price to do that. I've never shipped up there before.

I think to Canada you can ship one box of books on one horse a week lol