• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vampires, witches and a mummy

8 posts in this topic

Ok I’m an Anne Rice fan and I’m not afraid to admit it…in fact I spent a 2001 not reading any comics at all, but reading all the novels she had published up till then…so there.

Anyway, most of her books have undergone the comic-book treatment, but the whole back catalog is an incredible mess…And I’m having a hard time making sense of it.

This is what I “think” has been published, I already own the first two series, but am interested in getting the rest.

Anne Rice’s Interview with the Vampire 1-12 (got this)

The Vampire Lestat 1-12 (got this)

Anne Rice’s The Master of Rampling Gate one-shot (want this)

Anne Rice’s The Mummy or Ramses the Damned 1-12 (want this)

Anne Rice’s The Witching Hour 1-13

Can only find data on the first 5 books, but Overstreet lists all 13…Anybody have more info on these…I have issue #1 but would like to get the rest.

Anne Rice’s The Queen of the Damned 1-11 (Is this correct ? Can’t find it in Overstreet and Comicspriceguide.com tells me #12 “probably does not exist)

Also have #1 and would like to get the rest.

Anne Rice’s The Tale Of The Body Thief 1-12 (I think the publisher went belly-up after releasing the first 4 issues and the rest was never released…correct ?) (want this)

Anne Rice’s The Vampire Companion 1-3 (Do more exist ?) (want this)