• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Marvel Feature 1 - First Defenders

10 posts in this topic

OK, let's see if this one sparks more interest. If you have never actually read this book, its very good and has a great Dr. Strange backup story as well as a reprint of a golden age Namor story.

This book is in VF condition, as graded by the pros on this very board. I'd say its closer to 8.5, but I'm the owner and I'm biased.

Defects you can see in the scans: Whitening at the top right corner and the top staple is starting to wear through the cover.

Defects you can't really see: slight spine roll and slight rippling over the staples - common and almost unavoidable on square-bound books. Below Namor in the the white area you can make out a slight discoloration. Looks like it is on top of the cover and could be cleaned off if someone knows how.

PQ: White. This book looks and feels like it just came off the newsstand.

8.0 GPA on this book is as follows:

No sales in the last 90 days. Last sale for $68, 12 month average $75. 2009 had a high sale of $115 and a low of 56.

Let's split the difference for this copy: $85 shipped.

marvel_feature1_front.jpg

marvel_feature1_back.jpg

Its early and all, but does anyone else see 6 fingers on doc stranges right hand???

I have to drive about 40 miles to the comic con now, hope my eyes arent playing tricks on me :ohnoez:

I think that extra finger you're seeing is actually the crease in the palm of his hand.