• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

May CLINK auctions

68 posts in this topic

morefun65.jpg

Good choices. I was going to go after the MF 65 myself, then I called for grader's notes and they told me the top staple was popped. I hate how they don't put that on the label anymore. Same deal with an early Detective I was looking at.

That doesn't seem right. I mean they list a "detached cover" .......

Then wouldn't this be ....half a detached cover ???

Still............thats an AWESOME cover !!!

Holy carp...

RADA09E5201049_1197.jpg

bill hughes, I think it will have a huge reserve, if his website offering price is any indication... I am out before I am in

This auction is just jam packed with incredible stuff. Seems like Josh is vying really hard to make his presence known in GA as well as SA.

Wonder what that highest graded Batman #1 is going to go for. $300K+ ?

given that my guess is the reserve will be in the 350K range, it will "have" to go for that or more, but I will bid 225K just on principle lol

Holy carp...

RADA09E5201049_1197.jpg

bill hughes, I think it will have a huge reserve, if his website offering price is any indication... I am out before I am in

Didn't he have it listed for $40k?

Holy carp...

RADA09E5201049_1197.jpg

yep, was 40 something

This auction is just jam packed with incredible stuff. Seems like Josh is vying really hard to make his presence known in GA as well as SA.

Wonder what that highest graded Batman #1 is going to go for. $300K+ ?

given that my guess is the reserve will be in the 350K range, it will "have" to go for that or more, but I will bid 225K just on principle lol

I would bid $317K, just on principle.

:baiting:

morefun65.jpg

Good choices. I was going to go after the MF 65 myself, then I called for grader's notes and they told me the top staple was popped. I hate how they don't put that on the label anymore. Same deal with an early Detective I was looking at.

+1

Holy carp...

RADA09E5201049_1197.jpg

yep, was 40 something

45K, iirc

morefun65.jpg

+1

Funny enough that cover never appealed to me. I think #54 is my fave.

Ya.....#54 is good.....but #65 is GREAT !!! Its the mirror man.....the mirror !!!

Wow.....I see lots of GA goodness in the upcoming auction :cloud9:

I'm glad they didn't list any GA in the April auction...It allowed for some recouping :grin:

Ya...you an me both Nelson.........

Have I wandered into the Golden Age forum by mistake? :tonofbricks:

I'm liking the cut of this book's jib: :cloud9:

RADF30C6201035_12456.jpg

I just noticed your name is fantastic four, and your whole sig line is spiderman lol

And yes.....you need this books jib

I just noticed your name is fantastic four, and your whole sig line is spiderman lol

And yes.....you need this books jib

That your book? :gossip:

Changed my sig line to FFs just for you! :foryou: I don't have my FFs visible via the Registry because they're so much harder to find than Spideys...FF collectors who read the forums can pretty much figure out what I have though, I rotate them in my sig a lot.