• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Metropolis Market Report & more.....

28 posts in this topic

I do not read you know whos market report but I do like his native american pottery collection. I started collecting Zuni fetishes recently and think Native American art is truly beautiful. I promise I will not go on about them in my market reports at all.

V

PS- I like Chuck and have had only good dealings with him. Very laid back and mellow, knows what he is all about.

Maybe he should be your next guest app on the radio talk show? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Yes I do listen and check out the archives. i like to turn a browser on to uyour site and let a segment run while I cruise ebay, the forums, etc... I can't wait until you interview Ian about his prolific and vast DC Collection 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Redhook-

My wife and I are members of the Coop on Union St. a few blocks from our home.

Fantasyfootballbono-

I believe there is a Coop in Oakland-you should do a little checking around.

I just watched Seinfeld-George and Jerry were arguing about whether or not Tony Stark wears something between him and his armor- like an inner garment. I think it would make sense that he would wear something that would help to keep the armor from rubbing against his privates- but I do not think I ever saw him wearing a shirt or shorts or anything....anybody remember if he does or doesn't.

tonofbricks.gif

OK- I am onto the Simpsons- George Bush just moved to Springfield...very funny!

Bye diddly do neighbor.

For the record- Tony Stark wears nothing between him and his armor- he does use a little gold bonds for that nice icy cold fresh sensation,....

and you all know I am right!

Gold Bonds rules-