• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Spinner Rack For Sale!

21 posts in this topic

Up for sale is a comic spinner rack, white tin top, beige wire racks, four vertical rows of ten pockets each, on a round black metal base.

Item is in good shape, the tin top looks new, the racks have just some minimal paint loss, no rust to speak of, the black base looks good as well.

The only real defect is one side of one of the wire pockets has popped its weld and will need minor repair (it can still be used without the repair of course). Other than that, it's in fine shape and is ready for display in your man cave.

Price for this item is $200 pick up on Long Island or $250 delivered to any destination within 30 miles radius of New York City! Sorry no shipping available for this item.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_1351.jpg

I have one that is similar that I got off Craigslist. It was left outdoors and had some rust, so I had to sand it down and repaint it. Also needed to put some cement on several wires that had broken their welds. So mine has RESTORATION. Yours looks like a UNIVERSAL LABEL VF! :applause:

I have one that is similar that I got off Craigslist. It was left outdoors and had some rust, so I had to sand it down and repaint it. Also needed to put some cement on several wires that had broken their welds. So mine has RESTORATION. Yours looks like a UNIVERSAL LABEL VF! :applause:

:hail:

Up for sale is a comic spinner rack, white tin top, beige wire racks, four vertical rows of ten pockets each, on a round black metal base.

Item is in good shape, the tin top looks new, the racks have just some minimal paint loss, no rust to speak of, the black base looks good as well.

The only real defect is one side of one of the wire pockets has popped its weld and will need minor repair (it can still be used without the repair of course). Other than that, it's in fine shape and is ready for display in your man cave.

Price for this item is $200 pick up on Long Island or $250 delivered to any destination within 30 miles radius of New York City! Sorry no shipping available for this item.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_1351.jpg

hey, what is this? The Producers? Didn't you already sell me this? :baiting: Seriously, Bill delivers the goods

In this case, literally delivers!

Thanks for the endorsement Mike!

I have to say with full disclosure however, that your spinner was a bit nicer with black wire racks rather than beige and no popped wires.

(thumbs u

I got mine froma board memeber. It has red wire racks with the same top.

I let the kids fill it up with Duck books and Tiny Titans and it looks awesome in the corner!

Somebody should buy this!

I got mine froma board memeber. It has red wire racks with the same top.

I let the kids fill it up with Duck books and Tiny Titans and it looks awesome in the corner!

Somebody should buy this!

I want to buy it, but no shipping of the item.

:(

I could've sold this three or four times, that I know of, if I would only ship the darn thing! :frustrated:

Any ideas on what UPS would charge for something this size and shape?

(shrug)

UPS WILL BE CRAZY EXPENSIVE!

I sold a similar sized one to a boardie a few months ago. It cost right at 300.00 to go across the country. Part of that was their packing fee and insurance, but still pretty crazy!

Cant beleieve no one in your neck of the woods isnt jumping on this.