• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why was the WTB Forum moved above the Forum-Only Marketplace?

98 posts in this topic

What is most amusing is that you people actually believe you're funny. Talk about the shallow end of the gene pool. :roflmao:

Shallow end of the gene pool? No doubt. Perhaps one day we can reach the dizzying heights where you reside so that we too can PMS about mess that doesn't amount to a hill of beans. Oh, and we are funny... funny as hell.

Oh, and we are funny... funny as hell.

Now that is hilarious. :roflmao:

I'm hoping someone like Flee comes along to give you poorass lumpkins some lessons in basic humor. Because you definitely need it.

What is most amusing is that you people actually believe you're funny. Talk about the shallow end of the gene pool. :roflmao:

And you believe you contribute something to these forums other than the sad ramblings of a decrepit old man past his prime who has to bury himself in the past to delude himself into thinking he has something to contribute. and can't handle the fact he no more value to these forums than the moderns his despises or even me.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

See, it's working, just like the sheep you all are - if CGC instituted forced vasectomies for all forum members, all they'd need to do to get 99% accordance would be to have me disagree with it.

Baaaaaaa

lol

You might want to start breaking up your sentences, as I ran out of breath reading that monolithic pack of gibberish.

As for your point, I do agree that any forum member with a real "voice" has left a long time ago. We're currently overpopulated with a pile of sycophantic jerks who band together to push their limited view of what should and should not be talked about on the CGC Forums.

Just go to any pressing thread and you see the same people trying to stop any real discourse on the subject, and it's the same with any number of other "taboo" subject. This place used to be fun, now it's just Doc Watson and Roy spending their entire *lives* on here, dying away slowly, one post at a time.

And you think I'm :censored: up? doh!

You might want to start breaking up your sentences, as I ran out of breath reading that monolithic pack of gibberish.

As for your point, I do agree that any forum member with a real "voice" has left a long time ago. We're currently overpopulated with a pile of sycophantic jerks who band together to push their limited view of what should and should not be talked about on the CGC Forums.

Just go to any pressing thread and you see the same people trying to stop any real discourse on the subject, and it's the same with any number of other "taboo" subject. This place used to be fun, now it's just Doc Watson and Roy spending their entire *lives* on here, dying away slowly, one post at a time.

I don't think you're :censored: up.

I know you're :censored: up.

Hey, it wasn't a joke. If you don't believe me, check you and Roy's post count over the last year.

... dying slowly, one post at a time.

Believe what you want to believe. I'm not the one that posts nothing but misery, notices & whines about any little change and thinks this place sucks, but for some reason can't seem to tear himself away from it. I enjoy my time here and have met a handful of lifelong friends. How many friends have you met here? Oh, wait...

Do you ever stop to listen to yourself?

You're throwing a tantrum that would make a 5-year old proud over the fact that one of the forums on this board was moved up one notch in the forum list. No, seriously, that's what you are whining & moaning about in this thread - and in the Sales Discussion thread as well.

Talk about an exceptional overreaction - you really have turned into the resident forum drama queen in your old age, grandpa.

As for your point, I do agree that any forum member with a real "voice" has left a long time ago.

An autobiographical comment, perhaps?

JC - I have seen your rants over how many years? But this one takes the cake! It even surpasses your negativity over Joanna making you chubby in her Crisis On Infinite Message Boards thread. Remember that?

Are you actually serious here? I guess so as you made TWO threads about this (talk about a fanboy!).

RTFS, JC - ARE TEE EFF ESS

It is computerese for READ THE FREAKING SCREEN.

Are you so helpless you cannot deal with a simple shift in the order of a message board? GAWD I would have hated to have seen you when phones went from rotary dial to pushbutton. Now THAT would be a worthy YouTube video.

I can also see you trying to figure out how to rewind your first DVD!

Oh GOSH! I am trying to SUBMIT this but I changed my monitor to a widescreen and the SUBMIT button is lower and further to the left than I am used to! I can't submit this! HELP!!!!!!!!!!