• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nicola Scott Blackest Night: Wonder Woman 1-3 Pages For Sale!

1 post in this topic

Just wanted to publicise the fact that I have received a large number of pages from the talented Nicola Scott from her work on the Blackest Night: Wonder Woman 3 issue mini-series/tie-in! The pages have been scanned and uploaded to my comicartshop located here -

http://www.comicartshop.com/ComicArtShopsByCat.asp?GCat=111

Nicola thoroughly enjoys illustrating Wonder Woman and her appreciation for the character shows in her work on this series! It’s definitely worth visiting my comicartshop to have a look at the work for sale as there are so many delightful pages on offer. (Please note that issue one was pencils and inks while issues two and three are pencils only with inks applied to blue-line copies of the pencil image.)

If you have any queries regarding postage or other matters, please contact me at roydster@yahoo.com I prefer Paypal as a method of payment and my Paypal account is also roydster@yahoo.com

All artwork is shipped flat, in sealable plastic bags, between two sheets of ½ inch thick foam core board and securely taped. I hope I can help you add a page/s of Nicola’s superb work to your collection :) Thanks,

Royd