• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have a good summer Gentlemen (and Ladies who don't hate me)

36 posts in this topic

I'm gone until the fall. Someone who posts in every thread (looking at you Roy) will have to keep a set of cliff notes of the better threads.

Just remember, the measure of a man isn't his comic book collection; rather, it's how effectively he can control his woman. lol

:hi:

No more appeals left? hm

I'm gone until the fall. Someone who posts in every thread (looking at you Roy) will have to keep a set of cliff notes of the better threads.

Just remember, the measure of a man isn't his comic book collection; rather, it's how effectively he can control his woman. lol

:hi:

What's going on until fall...school? Pimp training camp? Pedigree collection hunting? Surveying your oil fields? hm

I had knee surgery last summer, then had to deal with school right after, so I didn't have the time to recover that I would have wanted. Lost a ton of muscle and strength that I want to get back, and I'm going to Brazil in July, so I want to get myself back into shape by then. Gotta be ready for the Brazillian hotness. :banana:

This is just one of the many time-killing activities I'm giving up for the next few months.

see yea buddy!

Come back disease free and a higher number of encounters. (thumbs u

Can't promise anything. lol

What's going on until fall...school? Pimp training camp? Pedigree collection hunting? Surveying your oil fields? hm

I had knee surgery last summer, then had to deal with school right after, so I didn't have the time to recover that I would have wanted. Lost a ton of muscle and strength that I want to get back, and I'm going to Brazil in July, so I want to get myself back into shape by then. Gotta be ready for the Brazillian hotness. :banana:

This is just one of the many time-killing activities I'm giving up for the next few months.

Hurry back, you're the only entertaining guy left here. rantrant

Don't get kidnapped.

Yup. Heard Brazil is pretty rough in some parts. Lou's cousin and her husband had personal body guards when they lived there.

Good luck and bring back some pics and stories!

Except for PM's & the FS forums, I'll be gone from the Boards when I reach 10K posts; which shouldn't be too long at my post count per day rate.

:wishluck:

lol

When I've reduced it down to only the For Sale Forums you'll still be good because I don't buy your SS junk.

:)

see yea buddy!

Come back disease free and a higher number of encounters. (thumbs u

With COI in-country, the Brazilian ladies had better eat their Wheaties.

He'll keep 'em busy (worship)

Except for PM's & the FS forums, I'll be gone from the Boards when I reach 10K posts; which shouldn't be too long at my post count per day rate.

My last post outside of the FS forums will be in the Conan Comics thread.

It's in the best interest of all involved. Sorry to FDQ your FDQE, COI.

:o

Your eloquent banter will be greatly missed ...

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh dear, we've always got every major east coast convention to look forward to together. :luhv:

In addition to that, Daggy is ready for the four of us to join forces so she can experience our usual round of drinks until 3 am, ASAP!

Toronto via Florida!! :headbang:

:o

Your eloquent banter will be greatly missed ...

:cry: :cry: :cry:

No kidding, that's a real shame. You should pull your head out every so often if you can.

Hope you're off to a good time and not an operation. (thumbs u

fixed it for you.

We expect a report from you of all the best comic shops in South America when you get back, if not before.

:jokealert:

Oh and if you finally find a girlfriend in that third world country be sure to show us a picture so us other dateless comic nerds can critique her sharp knees :grin: