• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have a good summer Gentlemen (and Ladies who don't hate me)

36 posts in this topic

I'm gone until the fall. Someone who posts in every thread (looking at you Roy) will have to keep a set of cliff notes of the better threads.

Just remember, the measure of a man isn't his comic book collection; rather, it's how effectively he can control his woman. lol

:hi:

I'm gone until the fall. Someone who posts in every thread (looking at you Roy) will have to keep a set of cliff notes of the better threads.

Just remember, the measure of a man isn't his comic book collection; rather, it's how effectively he can control his woman. lol

Take it easy! :)

I for one, salute you, sir.

All members of C.B.N.F.T.A.O.N.F.B.I. (Comic book nerds for the abolition of negative female body issues) anxiously await your return. Until then, I leave you with the salutation of the CBNFTAONFBI - "You're smart enough, you're hot enough, and gosh darn it, people like you."

I'm going to kick your ankle when I see you (that is if some feminist doesn't do it first).

All members of C.B.N.F.T.A.O.N.F.B.I. (Comic book nerds for the abolition of negative female body issues) anxiously await your return. Until then, I leave you with the salutation of the CBNFTAONFBI - "You're smart enough, you're hot enough, and gosh darn it, people like you."

Acronyms only work if you can pronounce them or have minimal letters, like NASA, lol, BDU, GE, etc. That abomination you put forth is just ugly. :rulez:

lol

Acronyms only work if you can pronounce them or have minimal letters, like NASA, lol, BDU, GE, etc. That abomination you put forth is just ugly. :rulez:

lol

Or GFY. hm

lol

Or GFY. hm

lol (thumbs u

STFU hm

lol

Or GFY. hm

lol (thumbs u

STFU hm

I'm having trouble with that one. What's the F? hm

Except for PM's & the FS forums, I'll be gone from the Boards when I reach 10K posts; which shouldn't be too long at my post count per day rate.

My last post outside of the FS forums will be in the Conan Comics thread.

It's in the best interest of all involved. Sorry to FDQ your FDQE, COI.

I no longer blame Canada for all my CGC Collectors Society troubles.

Now I only blame a single Canadian: Roy.

lol

Or GFY. hm

lol (thumbs u

STFU hm

Freak? Farkin'? Fork? hm

Except for PM's & the FS forums, I'll be gone from the Boards when I reach 10K posts; which shouldn't be too long at my post count per day rate.

Then you must reduce your post count to only one per month so you'll be around for a few more decades. ;)

:o

Your eloquent banter will be greatly missed ...

:cry: :cry: :cry:

97350.jpg.f724dce515b81701badaf009657f3351.jpg

There's only one way out of the CFP: in a bodybag. :sumo:

If, of course, such an organization were to exist. hm

:wishluck:

lol

Or GFY. hm

lol (thumbs u

STFU hm

"Female" :fear:

I was just being topical! I didn't mean it .. it was just funny! Right? PUT DOWN THAT KNIFE!!!!

:o

Your eloquent banter will be greatly missed ...

:cry: :cry: :cry:

No kidding, that's a real shame. You should stick your head in every so often if you can.

Hope you're off to a good time and not an operation. (thumbs u