• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blackest Night 8 RRP CGC 9.8 - CLOSED!

16 posts in this topic

Blackest Night 8 RRP CGC 9.8 $250

This is from the Diamond Retailer Summit before C2E2. I just sold one on Ebay for $340, selling this copy discounted for boardies for only $250.

Payment by Paypal. $10 Priority Mail. PM offers welcome but :takeit: rules. If it doesn't sell by morning I'll close the thread and keep it for Ebay.

BN8RRP.jpg

$340!

Wish mine would be done by now, they must know who I AM!!!!!!!!

CGC grades his books before they even receive them. He is the most interesting man in the world.... Stay 9.8 thirsty my friends.

lol

But seriously, I took and I dropped off my regular weekly subs at the CGC booth at C2E2 but never got around to filling out the paperwork and dropping off my con pickups. I was tired Sunday so I just took them back to L.A. then next day aired them on Monday morning after I sorted through everything.

I guess I beat all the C2E2 booth submissions back to Florida. I was surprised to see them already graded on Wednesday. My drop-offs didn't get received until Thursday. My 20 book fast track just showed up a day early via FedEx to boot. Just lucky all around I guess.