• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America AAFES:New Avengers #8 The Promise Exlusive

19 posts in this topic

This was just released and they are only availble to Military Personal on Military Bases Exculsives . I was able to get some copies of these around 60 I think . Grades Range from VF-NM+.. I will try to pick out the best copies for you.

I take paypal and Shipping will be $3.00 USPS mail.

I am asking $2.00 each on these

Several copies availble so If you want one post :takeit:

Front Cover

freecap.jpg

Back Cover

freecap001.jpg

Are these the only ones you have? I stopped at #2 and thought that was it. (shrug)

Oh yeah.... :takeit: x3 of your finest sir!

^^

Yes unfortantly this issue was the only ones I could get. PM me your mailing address and I'll give you paypal instructions

Do you happen to have #9 in this run for the military ?

No I don not have a #9 and I don't think it has been released yet. I think #8 was just released a few weeks ago but I am not 100% sure. I'll keep my open if I see a #9 and will pick up some copies when it comes out

The #9 isn't out yet. The showed up in AZ about 1-2 months ago. Having a father that's retired military has its benefits.

Interesting note these books dimensions are quite a bit smaller than normal.