• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shield Partial Sketch Variants and other stuff--GI JOE 155.5 FREEBIES w. orders!

19 posts in this topic

Hello one and all. I am starting up a new sale thread with whatever I can find around the house. EVERY SINGLE ORDER will get a free GI JOE 155.5 Issue in NM condition and unstamped. I would prefer the :takeit: and paypal. You can send me checks/money orders if I know you. I ship 1 comic (plus the freebie) to the US for $5 in a priority box and I charge a slight bit higher for quantities. I can ship anywhere else if you PM me first for rates. I will charge the rate in the USPS website. My prices are nowhere near set in stone and feel free to pm me with questions/concerns and rebuffs. Thanks all and here we go!

I have about 50 copies of GI JOE 155.5 FCBD unstamped and in NM/Mt+ Condition for $3 per. I can do better on quantity and wil throw in freebies with each item purchased in lieu of the free 155 (that is free with each other item purchased).

th_gijoe155fcbd.jpg

Stuff of Legend/Mortal Instruments FCBD 2010 Unstamped and in NM/Mint condition. I have 20 copies for $3 each.

th_stuffoflegend2010.jpg

:takeit:

2 Best Copies sir

Do you have the 2009 Stuff of Legend in the same condition?

How about the Mouse Guard 2010?

Pat

Stuff of Legend/Mortal Instruments FCBD 2010 Unstamped and in NM/Mint condition. I have 20 copies for $3 each.

th_stuffoflegend2010.jpg

I'll take the next two best copies, sir!

Dan

I have about 5 copies of Ye Old Lore also and they will be $20 per. I am going to get it scanned with some other books and posted. Thanks.

As long as they are NM or better, nicest copy thanks.

Thanks for the purchases so far guys..I also want to add that I bought all my FCBD copies from my local LCS. I actually pre-ordered quite a few of these when I saw them in previews and did not deprive any children of free reading materials.