• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

East Coast Legends Tour input - now including Jim Steranko

523 posts in this topic

Update: Called CGC today and my three books were graded on Wednesday. I subbed them standard. I managed 3 grade bumps too!

Ironman #1, 6.5 SS Colan.

Ironman #55, 7.0 Sinnott.

Giant Size Avengers #1, 9.6 Lieber.

Overall, I am very happy. Thank you Chandler! I'll post pics when I get the books in hand.

Sean

E-mail us a list of your books submitted so I can contact CGC and get a status update on your submissions. Since all of the books are shipping directly from CGC to the customer we are not aware of any problems unless you let us know. We know people have been getting their books and have been very happy with them. Since we will be in New York for the NYCC as well as Joe P and Paul L we will check into this once we get back from NYCC next week.

Sean

E-mail us a list of your books submitted so I can contact CGC and get a status update on your submissions. Since all of the books are shipping directly from CGC to the customer we are not aware of any problems unless you let us know. We know people have been getting their books and have been very happy with them. Since we will be in New York for the NYCC as well as Joe P and Paul L we will check into this once we get back from NYCC next week.

Thanks, Chandler. Email on the way.

Sean

Perhaps you should get an online dealer login so you can see all the invoices you send and their status. It's real helpful with keeping track of customer orders and their status. I highly recommend it. For instance you could see that 20 orders have shipped but say Seans is only verified. Bang, warning flag goes up and one call later, it's fixed.

AN ECL UPDATE

Books that were signed by creators (with the exception of John Romita) during the weekend of the tour were entered into the CGC system shortly after San Diego. So here is the shipping breakdown.

Modern - Should have shipped by now. If you submitted Modern Tier books and have not received them yet please e-mail us and let us know so we can check into it.

Economy - Should be shipping this month.

Standard - Should have shipped by now. If you submitted Standard Tier books and have not received them yet please e-mail us and let us know so we can check into it.

Express - Should have shipped by now. If you submitted Standard Tier books and have not received them yet please e-mail us and let us know so we can check into it.