• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why you dont ship CGC books in...

43 posts in this topic

one of these! :frustrated::pullhair:doh!

25txfyh.jpg

xawemt.jpg

Why oh why do people do that!? This was not from a boardie, they would know better! :makepoint:

9ibrpv.jpg

24v2x6v.jpg

What book was it?

1z1bx28.jpg

Wouldnt that also make that book a green label if you reholdered it? I had an ebay seller ship a book in a bubble mailer, thankfully I only got a hairline crack on the side.

I dont see why it would come back that way, its clearly an SS book - the label is still firmly intact.

Ouch!

Tell me about it! :tonofbricks:

And happy B-Day btw! (thumbs u

Yes...3 or 4 days ago and just got it

Thats the book...too nice to pass up or so it seemed! I sent the seller a request for a reholder fee and shipping, but if it comes back with a green label I am gonna be P'Od!

Thats the book...too nice to pass up or so it seemed! I sent the seller a request for a reholder fee and shipping, but if it comes back with a green label I am gonna be P'Od!

I only brought it up because of the fine print on the back of the CGC case. Where it says if it was opened with or tampered with than it will lose its SS status. I wonder how badly it would need to be cracked/opened with for them to deny reholdering it as SS.

Good luck though, I absolutely hate getting the mail only to realize that the CGC case is busted.

I only brought it up because of the fine print on the back of the CGC case. Where it says if it was opened with or tampered with than it will lose its SS status. I wonder how badly it would need to be cracked/opened with for them to deny reholdering it as SS.

Good luck though, I absolutely hate getting the mail only to realize that the CGC case is busted.

If it's anything like standard slabs, so long as the corner pins are still intact, there should be no problem. (thumbs u