• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The wait is over. There is a Werewolf by Night #32 CGC 9.8!

64 posts in this topic

8-10K I know this is a BA book,but very hard to come by in high grade.I am amazed that a 9.8 has even surfaced :o I can suddenly see the value of my 9.4 going down :sorry:

Incredible book to have. I don't think it will affect too much...unless more 9.8 comics out of the wood works.

Wow, a 9.8 copy of a BA book?! What a shock!!!

The other shocking thing is...there are mid to late 1960's SA popping in 9.8's

Care to elaborate more?

;)

:grin: Yes, please do.

With other film companies owning the rights to multiple Marvel characters, Moon Knight is one of the characters Marvel still owns. If the super hero movie train keeps chugging along we could see Moon Knight on the big screen within a decade. If only a few 9.8s pop up over the years this book could hold it's value.

Just a thought.

With Moon Knight also getting plunged into Secret Avengers, they're definitely setting it up for the character to be "movie" worthy. Prior to this stint in the Secret Avengers I seem to recall he was West Coast Avengers reserve in the 1990s which basically meant he was never in the book. Is that right?

With Moon Knight also getting plunged into Secret Avengers, they're definitely setting it up for the character to be "movie" worthy. Prior to this stint in the Secret Avengers I seem to recall he was West Coast Avengers reserve in the 1990s which basically meant he was never in the book. Is that right?

He showed up in WC Avengers frequently. That was a terrible comic...

Hey bobo...in your humble opinion is Venom's first appearance ASM 20 or ASM 300? Considering that Mac Gargan is now Venom?

(thumbs u As much as I like the new Venom, you gotta recognize the Alien symbiote as the overwhelming key behind the appearance of Venom. I would call ASM 252 the first appearance of Venom over ASM 20.

But like I said, I really enjoy the new Venom...

That Spider-Man/Siege one shot was fun with the Ms. Marvel stuff. I tried to make the argument that Mac Gargan is Venom so his first appearance was # 20 in the LCS the other day and the shop owner looked at me like I was insane.

That argument isn't exactly wrong either but it certainly isn't right. ASM#20 is the first appearance of Mac Gargan who becomes the Scorpion and than later becomes Venom. You can say it's the character who currently portrays Venom's first appearance.