• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

40 posts in this topic

Book is graded and being held for me at CGC. I will be picking it up on Friday, hence the no scan attached.

Iron Man 282 CGC 9.8 1st Full War Machine. $130 shipped. I will also include a reader's copy of 282 and 283. :news: SOLD

First :takeit: wins. And as some of you may already know, I pack my books like a steel cage.

Any questions or concerns can be PMed. Paypal is the prefered method, but not the only method.

Oh..and there's a movie coming out ;)

OKAY GUYS I'M LOOKING TO BREAK EVEN HERE SINCE I DON'T THINK THE SKETCH TURNED OUT LIKE HOW I EXPECTED IT.

MARVELS PROJECT SKETCH CGC SS 9.8 WAR-MACHINE BY ROBERT ATKINS ASKING $100 SHIPPED

MPWM.jpg

OKAY GUYS I'M LOOKING TO BREAK EVEN HERE SINCE I DON'T THINK THE SKETCH TURNED OUT LIKE HOW I EXPECTED IT.

MARVELS PROJECT SKETCH CGC SS 9.8 WAR-MACHINE BY ROBERT ATKINS ASKING $100 SHIPPED

MPWM.jpg

So how did you expect it to turn out? hm

Updating the Sales thread, rather than starting a new one. The following books are raw. Shipping will be via USPS priority mail $6 for 2-3 books, or $9 Flat rate box for as many as I can fit in there. Keep in mind that I want to guarantee that the books arrives in the condition that it leaves my home.

:takeit: wins combined shipping is okay wit me..

Oh before I forget, the first :takeit: gets a FREE copy of Doctor Solar/Magnus Robot Fighter FCBD edition (9.6-9.8 range) ;)

Here we go