• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Timely Captain America#16 CGC 6.0 Unrest 0ff-white pgs Red Skull Cver Price Drop

32 posts in this topic

Relisting Captain America Comics # 16 CGC 6.0 Off-white pages Unrestored (notes: Detached Centerfold) Classic Red Skull Cover and splash page. One of the Keys in the GA Cap run Red skull discovers Captain America's secret identity per OPG. Presents much nicer than assigned grade Price $4500.00 $4000.00 $3750.00 Asking what I paid for it 3 years ago $3550.00 Final Price Drop $3325.00 Shipped. Payments Accepted Paypal, Money order or personal check (please allow 7 days to clear). Time payments accepted. Will accept returns as long as book and slab are undamaged. First :takeit: gets it can PM for for any questions.

cap16fc2.jpg

cap16fc.jpg

cap16bk.jpg

Splash page

captainamerica16s.jpg

THREAD WILL BE CLOSING MIDNIGHT SUNDAY LISTING WILL BE MOVED TO MY EBAY SITE. IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN THE BOOK THE PRICE OF $3325.00 WILL STILL BE GOOD FOR BOARD MEMBERS.

Relisting Captain America Comics # 16 CGC 6.0 Off-white pages Unrestored (notes: Detached Centerfold) Classic Red Skull Cover and splash page. Presents much nicer than assigned grade Price $4500.00 $4000.00 $3750.00 Asking what I paid for it 3 years ago $3550.00 Shipped. Payments Accepted Paypal, Money order or personal check (please allow 7 days to clear). Time payments accepted. Will accept returns as long as book and slab are undamaged. First :takeit: gets it can PM for for any questions.

cap16fc2.jpg

cap16fc.jpg

cap16bk.jpg

Splash page

captainamerica16s.jpg

what a killer splash. I forgot that was in this book. Thanks for sharing! If you can't own a # 3, the 16 migh tbe the next best Cap/Red Skull cover (I think there are only 4 or 5 Red Skull covers in just the Cap run).

Yes and I think there are only 3 Red Skull Cover appearances in the entier Cap run

# 3, # 16 and # 61 I believe.

:)

and 74 :gossip:

yah, I guess so...the Wheel of Death--but it's just his face. ;)

that's enuff; he ain't the "red body".

Yes and I think there are only 3 Red Skull Cover appearances in the entier Cap run

I stand corrected Cap 74 one of the best Red Skull covers in the run IMHO.

lol lol

lol oh yah, you are a Timely guy Parker doh!

don't pick on the only skull cover i own. lol

I stand corrected Cap 74 one of the best Red Skull covers in the run IMHO.

oddly, # 74 has never been a favorite Skull cover for me :P